Continental ContiSportContact 3 SSR Tyres Available in Coleraine
ContiSportContact 3 SSR
Developed for high-performance vehicles.
- Excellent safety when driving at speed.
- Shorter stopping distances on dry and wet roads.
- Excellent protection against aquaplaning.
Excellent safety when driving at speed
- The asymmetric tread ribs are designed to absorb the considerable forces acting on the tyres when driving at high speeds, making abrupt manoeuvres or when the road surface changes. This ensures the vehicle maintains good adherence to the road and allows for agile steering precision.
Shorter stopping distances on dry and wet roads
- The tread pattern ribs provide outstanding braking capability and steering precision by absorbing the forces exerted on braking, which means a reduction in stopping distance.
Excellent protection against aquaplaning
- The unique grooves allow increased clearance of water for better resistance to aquaplaning.
*The Self-Supporting Runflat (SSR) technology is based on a self-supporting reinforced sidewall. When there is a puncture, the sidewall is prevented from being crushed between the rim and the ground, as well as the tyre from slipping off the rim, which can make it impossible to fit a spare tyre.
Fully fitted price per tyre
|Size 17 Tyres|
Continental ContiSportContact 3 SSR 205/45R17 84W
|Size 18 Tyres|
Continental ContiSportContact 3 SSR 245/45R18 96Y
Continental ContiSportContact 3 SSR 275/40R18 99Y
|Size 19 Tyres|
Continental ContiSportContact 3 SSR 245/45R19 98W